Professional Properties is looking to recruit a permanent Full Time Property Manager to join their successful, friendly and hardworking team based in Derby.
The successful applicant will join our Propertymark training programme to assist with career progression.
The successful candidate will be part of a team managing a large portfolio of residential on behalf of the landlord. Experience in the role is required. Primary roles and responsibilities are:
- Arranging maintenance works and liaising with landlord, contractor and tenant.
- Discussing necessary maintenance works to ensure property is kept to a suitable standard.
- Maintaining Contractor Database ensuring all insurance details are up to date.
Gas Safety Certificates, Electrical Certificates & EPC’s
- Arranging necessary legal certificates within required timescales.
- Ensuring all certificates are renewed within required timescales.
Inspections (Periodic & Final)
- Arranging the inspection appointment.
- Ensuring that all documentation is sent out within agreed timescales.
- Negotiating potential deposit deductions.
- Refunding deposits as agreed at the end of a tenancy.
- Ensuring that Tenant Notices are dealt with within agreed timescales.
- Adding properties back on ensuring that all property details/photographs are up to date and adhere to standard descriptions.
Arranging Move Outs
- Arranging the Move Out with the tenant and booking in the diary.
- Liaising with the Accounts Department regarding collection of arrears.
- Ensuring that all keys for relevant properties are held and accounted for.
Please apply with covering letter and CV to email@example.com